EFFECTIVE DATE: 02/06/2019
Proformance Pros, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.proformancepros.com (the “Site” or this “Website”).
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
While using this Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us in a form on this Website, via E-mail, or from other direct contact from you. Personally identifiable information may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card information, and E-mail address. We will not sell or rent this information to any third party.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site (“Log Data”). Log Data is information recorded by our web server about when, how, and what pages you are visiting on our website and consists of the following information:
- IP address and device identifier: This is the unique identifying address broadcasted by the browser or device by which each user is accessing your online platform.
- Request date/time: The specific date and time of each action the user takes.
- Page requested: Each page or interface that the user accesses and how long they spend on each page.
- Bytes served: How much information is transferred during the user’s activity.
- User agent: Commonly, the web browser or operating system of the user which transfers necessary information to the web server in order to serve the needs of the user.
- Referrer: The previous location that the user was at before they were referred to your website or app, such as a search engine or exterior website link.
- Error logs: Information regarding any errors or functionality problems experienced by the user.
Log Data can be used with certain personally identifiable information to identify you and, as such, is treated by Proformance Pros, LLC as personally identifiable information. Log Data is used only by us for marketing analysis, security monitoring, and improving system performance. We will not sell, rent, or share this information to or with a third party.
Some cookies will be deleted automatically from your terminal device as soon as you leave the website (i.e. “session cookies”). Other cookies will be stored for a specified period that cannot exceed two years in each case (i.e. “persistent cookies”). This Website also uses third party cookies, which are managed by third parties in order to offer certain services.
As an AdWords customer, this Website moreover uses Google conversion tracking by Google on some pages. This means that Google AdWords places a cookie on your computer (“conversion cookie”) if you have accessed our webpage via a Google ad. These cookies become invalid after 30 days. If you visit certain pages on our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can recognize that someone has clicked on an ad and been directed to our page as a result thereof. Each AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected with the help of the conversion cookie allows us to prepare conversion statistics to optimize our services. AdWords customers know, for instance, the total number of customers who have clicked on their ad and been redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. But they do not receive any information by which users can be personally identified. If you do not want to participate in this tracking, you can prevent the placement of the necessary cookie – for instance through a browser setting that deactivates the automatic placement of cookies in general. You can also deactivate conversion tracking cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain googleadservices.com.
This Website uses the “Facebook pixel” provided by the social network Facebook (“Facebook”). As a result, so-called tracking pixels are integrated into our web pages. When you visit our web pages, the tracking pixel will create a direct link between your browser and the Facebook server. Thus, Facebook will receive the information from your browser that our web page was accessed from your device. If you are a Facebook user, Facebook can therefore associate your visit to our pages with your user account. Please note that we as the provider of these web pages are not notified of the content of the data transmitted or of the use thereof by Facebook. We can merely specify the segments of Facebook users (based on criteria such as age, interests) on whose pages we would like our ads to be displayed. Moreover, when this pixel is called upon later from your browser, Facebook can then determine whether an ad on Facebook was successful, for instance whether it has led to an online purchase. We receive from Facebook merely statistical data on this, without any references to a specific individual. This allows us to collect information about the effectiveness of the Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes.
Please click here (link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads) if you do not wish to have your data collected via the Facebook pixel.
A list of common third parties are:
- YouTube:: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?p=privacy_guidelines&hl=en)
- Flicker: https://www.flickr.com/help/privacy.
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy.
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.